Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon should have took a knee at the half yd line.
(10-19-2018, 03:01 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Nothing is a guarantee. Score points when you can.
Thank You. More common sense.  

The touchdown did NOT lose us the game.   With a minute and a half, the defense has to earn their paychecks.  Bengals are still the worst team in NFL on 3rd and long on defense.  It's amazing how many 3rd and longs Bengals D has gave up last few years.  It is showing we miss Hall and Nelson and nobody has stepped up to fill their shoes. 

This stuff that Dalton should have ate clock. We didn't have the lead. I like that we are in more hurry up than under Zampese and Hue Jackson. I thought their plays ran too slow. The split O Line was way too slow under both of them. Lazor has more of a hurry up and is scoring much more points than Zampese. Not as fast as Sam Wyche hurry up, but fast.

Now if Bengals only needed field goal, I might agree on eating some clock late in that game. Not when you need a touchdown against Steelers Defense.

Dalton made game winning drive. It's not right the Dalton bashing because our Defense got toasted. Bengals being the worst defense in NFL on 3rd down the last few years has to change if team is hoping for play-offs.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon should have took a knee at the half yd line. - kevin - 10-19-2018, 08:45 PM