Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-24-2015, 10:46 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Maybe some other time when I have more time, for now I'm responding to the blog you linked me to.

It really doesn't take that long and he is likely more qualified that any message board member.

(05-24-2015, 10:46 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: This makes no sense.  Either research hasn't been done "because there has been no motivation to do so." or "There has been plenty of research looking for the gay gene; because there is a motivation to do so." Well which is it?
The research has been focused on looking for a gene that most likely doesn't exist. Freud researched it and determined it was a mental disorder (didn't have blogs back then). If it is legitimized the focus will most likely change.

(05-24-2015, 10:46 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: The only thing I do agree with here is that if gay marriage is legalized throughout the nation (or legitimized in your words) there could be a push or "motivation" to prove that it is a mental disorder.   But we've seen that happen before in our history when a particular minority is seeking equal rights.

So you did understand what I meant above.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - bfine32 - 05-24-2015, 10:58 PM