Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Let's talk about income inequality
(05-24-2015, 11:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not sure what your interests and background are, but Civil Engineering and all of the Tech fields are absolutely booming here in the Raleigh area.  When construction went down the tubes, I studied Land Surveying.  Plenty of work in that field, as well.  America's infrastructure is rapidly deteriorating, Civil Engineers and Surveyors will have endless work here, no matte the state of economic affairs.  The company that I landed with caters to NC DOT.

Interestingly enough my specific research topics with my second bachelors degree will be in regards to municipal/regional planning, which is all about land use and ties into the surveying and civil engineering. I a, doing a lot of general public admin stuff, but I will be focusing a good deal on planning.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk about income inequality - Belsnickel - 05-24-2015, 11:46 PM