Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail
(09-10-2015, 09:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: So, what if a person 'chooses' have sex with short people, tall people, fat people, bald people, old people, ugly people, or whatever the case may be?  What if a business owner doesn't like that particular 'choice' and doesn't want to serve that person?

|
V
(09-10-2015, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The owner should be required to serve those; as folks are born to all those things.
|
V
(09-11-2015, 10:22 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: It sounds to me Bengalholic was asking whether or not a business owner should be allowed to discriminate against individuals based on the sexual choices they make, not the against those types of individuals that he listed.

I read it as bfine believing that people are genetically predisposed to having sex with fat people...  Right?

I'm trying to keep up with all you brainiacs, but I'm still missing just one piece.  To those who are so vehemently against homosexuality; rather the very act of being, or giving them equal rights: Why does someone elses sexual orientation matter to you?

Its not as if there is an entire subset of individuals being subjugated to homosexuality, a hetero woman bound there by their homosexual companion.  Its classic free will from a lifestyle perspective.  I'm sure a lot of you here have obese wives and your'e fine with that, even procreated with them.  I'm personally not a fan of fat girls, can't even imagine bedding one, not in a million years.  But, I'm also just fine with you carrying that load.  Completely you're call.  Does not affect me one bit.  You know why?  BECAUSE I WASNT GOING TO SLEEP WITH YOUR FAT OLD WIFE IN THE FIRST PLACE!  I promise I won't.  Anyone here staunchly (and genuinely) opposed to homosexuality wasnt going to pork some gay dude's hubby either.  

I'm really not trying to be a dick, I honestly believe my stance above but cannot grasp the opposing side between all the back and forth.  So again, please try to explain to me.  Why does someone else's sexuality orientation matter to you?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - Vas Deferens - 09-14-2015, 01:02 PM