Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
surprise Bengals standing pat with their team instead of trying to improve
(10-30-2018, 06:02 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I think im emotionally checking out for this year,the only thing that can get me back is to go get dez , marshall,or play tate. Otherwise we aint winning nothing.

Why would we go get Dez, why put a veteran receiver on the field, or Marshall, another veteran receiver...or even Tate, a big body receiver who flashed in preseason.... If you want to know who the better player/option is for the Bengals - watch the guy who isn't playing. 

In an imperfect world, maybe Tate is not better than Core...but who needs Tate to be All-World...we just need Tate to make the catches Core is dropping and if that happens, that helps the Bengals win. And we know Marvin "The Lovable Loser" Lewis is not in place to help the Bengals win. I really believe, when it is all said in done, that Marvin Lewis was sabotaging the Bengals and I am not playing. Just watch all the books come out when he dies.... SMH
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: surprise Bengals standing pat with their team instead of trying to improve - mhbsavant - 10-31-2018, 11:04 AM