Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry this happened in your city
(11-01-2018, 03:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I should have said both sides do it..........wait a minute, I did when I said folks are. Just left the whataboutism to others. 

My point is the Left is now pushing the agenda that the Right is Evil, do you agree with that? 

To be sincere, I've not heard that agenda being pushed on the left. But I don't tend to listen to people on the left that would push that sort of thing, so I may just be ignorant of it.

And you really didn't say both sides do it. You said that about "folks are going to always try to make a tragedy into something that promotes their Political Bias," but your sentence continued with: "but Left's new mantra is to consider the right Evil." That separates it out, indicating this is something above and beyond that the left does that the right does not. Are you now saying that the right is also guilty of pushing the agenda that the left is evil?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sorry this happened in your city - Belsnickel - 11-01-2018, 03:12 PM