Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-25-2015, 08:17 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: That is a yes, as is obvious from reading my posts and wasn't what I was speaking against. I am responding to the erroneous implications in post 78 that it was just a result of the gay community putting pressure on the APA. I was under the assumption, since it was something you were using to support your argument, that it was something you agreed with.

Which makes sense when a person states that they believe something to still be a mental illness and then supply a blog post that confirms their belief through an erroneous claim.

The question is whether or not they understand the difference between mental illness and deviant behavior, which is critical in understanding why we no longer label deviant behaviors as mental illnesses, especially when people seem to believe the only reason why something is not labeled a mental illness is because of lobbying and a desire to appease.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - BmorePat87 - 05-25-2015, 10:49 AM