Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigerian Army Uses Trump’s Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protester
(11-05-2018, 01:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you and your alt would actually read what I typed instead of having me say what you want me to say perhaps you would both understand. It become illegal once they do not cross our border legally. Believe it or not that's been illegal for quite some time. I have 0 problem with someone seeking asylum through legal channels, just don't think you shouuld be rewarded for cutting in line.

I do not think they are violent, I'm just one of those "echo chamberers" that think. If you are injured while trying to commit a crime; it's your fault, not the person upholding the law. 

(11-05-2018, 03:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You and you alt don't get to manipulate every situation to try to make a point that you are unable to make given the facts provided.

No one here has advocated shooting anyone for a non-violent act; not sure POTUS has advocated shooting anyone for a nonviolent act. Protecting our borders from unlawful entry is upholding the law. I have 0 idea why you chose to put it in quotes. 

Is that hard to believe that more than one person could disagree with you?   Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nigerian Army Uses Trump’s Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protester - GMDino - 11-05-2018, 03:58 PM