Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigerian Army Uses Trump’s Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protester
(11-05-2018, 04:10 PM)Dill Wrote: Would you stay behind your wife and child and throw rocks?

Where did I claim that the husbands/fathers will be the ones throwing rocks?

(11-05-2018, 04:21 PM)Dill Wrote: Getting back to my question--is it clear the intent of the 1.500 or so people who actually make it to the border is to "cross illegally"?  I have only heard that in Trump's echo chamber, along with claims they bring disease, ISIS and guns.   

I add that even if people do cross illegally, shooting them is a tremendous escalation

The majority will remain in Mexico, according to the military intelligence which Trump has.

Fear mongering occurs when the President is told by his own military intel that there is no evidence that these asylum seekers harbor ISIS, or bring diseases, or are funded by a Jew named George Soros, but he nevertheless calls them "invaders" and encourages people to believe all manner of unfounded conspiracy theory about threat they pose.

Is a Commander-in-Chief REALLY supposed to protect the border that way? You don't see any possible connection between the fear mongering and midterms and a president without scruples?

Oh they definitely bring disease.
That's the biggest reason each individual that applies legally gets a medical check-up, for contagious diseases and vaccinations up to date.

Don't pass the medical exam, no entry into US.

TB disease in the United States is most common among people who travel to or who were born in countries with high rates of TB.

•In 2016, a total of 68.5% of reported TB cases in the United States occurred among non-U.S.–born persons.
•In 2017, a total of 70.1% of reported TB cases in the United States occurred among non-U.S.-born persons.

TB case counts were highest in California, Texas, New York (including New York City), and Florida. These four states accounted for just under half of the total cases in the United States.

https://www.cdc.gov/tb/publications/factsheets/statistics/tbtrends.htm

I wonder what those states have in common?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nigerian Army Uses Trump’s Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protester - Mike M (the other one) - 11-05-2018, 06:00 PM