Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigerian Army Uses Trump’s Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protester
(11-05-2018, 06:00 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Where did I claim that the husbands/fathers will be the ones throwing rocks?

You said: "I don't want the military to have to shoot to defend themselves, we all know how this is going to go down.

Women and children pushed to the front lines and the men stay behind them and throw rocks. And as soon as our military shoots, it will be all over the news that we are shooting innocent Women and Children.

Anyone of you that things otherwise is just kidding themselves."

My apologies. You did not say Husbands/fathers.  But you did not make clear who was pushing the women and children to the front--"Men" but NOT husbands and fathers, who stand by and let that happen? Would the women and children be pushing themselves?

So I'll rephrase my question: Would you let some other man push your wife and children to the front while they threw rocks as soldiers?  Would I be kidding myself to think otherwise?

Also, if we are shooting women and children, then shouldn't it be all over the news that we are--especially if this escalation is on the President's orders?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nigerian Army Uses Trump’s Words to Justify Fatal Shooting of Rock-Throwing Protester - Dill - 11-05-2018, 06:52 PM