Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lesbian sues over ethnicity of donation..
(09-14-2015, 11:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not sure how she is a racist. If two white women do not feel like they can raise a black kid, then I can see why they're upset. It's one thing if one of your parents is the other race that you are. There's some connect to it. As much as we try to downplay the barriers and strife caused by race, the cultural aspects will forever be there. If I had to adopt, I do not know if I could adopt a child of another race or even a white child from a distinct culture. I do not feel I could raise that child to keep them connected to their culture.

Yeah, I give so many props to a co-worker of mine and his husband. They have two adopted mix race children (the girls looks primarily African American and the boy looks primarily Hispanic) that these two Wonder Bread men have adopted from mothers that were drug abusers and did not want the children. They have a happy little family here in an area where prejudices in the present day are anything but rare. How they do it, no idea.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lesbian sues over ethnicity of donation.. - Belsnickel - 09-15-2015, 09:48 AM