Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen A Smith goes off on Marvin Lewis
(11-12-2018, 06:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He has won more games than his opponent coaches.

No coach in the league would have resigned with the team Marvin had in January 2016.  I understand you don't like Marvin, but that does not mean you can just spew something crazy and act like it is a legitimate opinion.

Legitimate?  If you disagree with me, fine, but I'm guessing you get paid as much for your football opinions as I am or anyone else here is.  Besides, I don't seem to be in the minority when it comes to my opinions about Marvin.  I'd argue that speaks to legitimacy. So, can we keep with a civil discourse?   

Look I was one of Marvin's defenders even after the debacle of '10 and that award as **** presser that followed.  Took some crap on the mothership for that when some were calling for his head back then.  I was glad the old man kept him on, and still believed he could get us to the promised land.  But, that playoff game in January 2016 convinced me that the team was undisciplined and he was never going to get them over the hump.   

Forgive me, but that doesn't seem all that crazy to me.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stephen A Smith goes off on Marvin Lewis - Awful Llama - 11-12-2018, 08:40 PM