Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally -- A place to discuss Bengals football intelligently
(11-13-2018, 09:10 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Probably will in a gameday thread Mellow  

Yeah, Lucidus, I'll give you a couple of general rules, as this isn't the most, "perfect," place and we wouldn't want it any other way:

- Stay out of the Gameday threads; even if the Bengals are indeed winning, 50-0; it is easily the most devolved and ludicrous part of these boards.
- Be wary of a few posters for certain reasons:
- Fredtoast: Fred's awesome, but he's... different and while providing a ton of invaluable stats and knowledge, he's staunch in his fandom
and will take his opinion to the grave, normally; the debate never ends with him lol.
- fortyyearfan: Seems like a nice guy, but sentence structure and paragraphs are not his thing; best to ignore him if he starts ranting.
- grampahol & kevin: Our resident grandfathers lol. Both are fun guys to post with, but they have tendencies to ramble and go off the
deep end with some things; if you see something random or that doesn't make sense, don't worry about it lol.

There are a multitude of personalities and different people on here, from all different walks of life; you'll learn our quirks and tendencies, as time goes on (I could write a little blurb about EVERYONE on here). For example, I talk way too much, generally.

The posters above, nothing wrong with them at all, I just find that they can be misunderstood at times and don't wish for anyone to, "inadvertently start a war." (quoted from Independence Day, sans the words Interstellar).

Enjoy the tab that I haven't closed on my browser since April 2009! (aside from a month in 2016 and last year).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally -- A place to discuss Bengals football intelligently - Truck_1_0_1_ - 11-14-2018, 12:10 AM