Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally -- A place to discuss Bengals football intelligently
(11-14-2018, 05:51 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yeah I know the rules, Im not allowed to post here because Im not one of you, but too bad  Tongue  Im posting with the best interests of the board overall in mind. Think of me as the ambassador of the seedy side of town. The place where your mother warned you to never go and if you do, never walk alone. 

Let me be the first to invite you over to the Smack Talk forum where the real fun is. Once you've had your fill of real talk here, venture on over. But be aware not to take things too seriously, it is smack after all. Don't let the harsh words or trollish nature fool you, we are all one big happy wedgie giving, noogie rubbing family. Except Brad. No one really likes Brad  Wink

So come on over and talk some sh*t and learn how to take some sh*t from other teams fans. It's all in good fun. 

Thank you for the invite. I will check it out.

(11-14-2018, 08:37 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If you guys keep telling him again and again to avoid the gameday thread, where the hell do you think he's going to want to go?

It's not that bad, Lucidis.  Take it, like all the other forums here with a grain of salt, and not too seriously.  You'll learn soon enough who to listen to and who to ignore.

After seeing so much discussion about game day threads, I'm definitely curious to give them a look.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally -- A place to discuss Bengals football intelligently - Lucidus - 11-14-2018, 09:36 PM