Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally -- A place to discuss Bengals football intelligently
(11-14-2018, 12:54 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: (gives hug)

lol don't worry, we love your posts Wink.

You went to jail because of your dog? That's ridiculous, how is law enforcement even allowed to do that?!
Well, my dog ran away so I bailed him out of the pound, bought him a spanking new license and the works. What I didn't know was that the city of Dayton issues a fine whenever your dog gets picked up by the pound and the pound is not required to inform you of such a fine so nobody really knows they are assessed said fine. A warrant is issued ...So...roughly 6 months or so later on a really slow crime night cops knock on dog owners door to arrest them for the fine money. I elected to just sit it out and  not pay a damned penny. I was released with time served at around 3am after all the buses stopped running and had to walk home . And the city of Dayton wonders why they're losing residents. 
My advice to anyone living in Dayton : Stop electing funeral directors to office. The only message that sends is the city is dead.

By the way , the cop that arrested me liked my dog and thought it was the dumbest arrest he had ever had to make for anything..ever . He's probably still telling his cop friends about the time he arrested a guy for his dog running away. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally -- A place to discuss Bengals football intelligently - grampahol - 11-14-2018, 10:43 PM