Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My bone spurs are acting up...
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/417331-dem-rep-dismisses-trumps-excuse-of-busy-schedule-for-not-visiting-troops

Quote:Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.) on Sunday dismissed President Trump's claim that he hasn't visited U.S. troops overseas because of a "busy schedule."

Beyer noted in a tweet that Trump has frequently spent time as president golfing and visiting his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

"Asked by Chris Wallace why he has has not visited American troops stationed in Iraq or Afghanistan since he took office, Trump cites his 'unbelievably busy schedule.' So far he has spent 1 of every 4 days golfing, and 2-3 months at Mar-a-Lago," Beyer, whose father was an Army lieutenant colonel, wrote.

Earlier Sunday, Trump said on "Fox News Sunday" that his busy schedule has prevented him from visiting U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. He added that no president has "been more with the military than I have" and said he would ultimately visit them. 

"I don’t think anybody’s been more with the military than I have, as a president. In terms of funding, in terms of all of the things I’ve been able to get them, including the vets. I don’t think anybody’s done more than me," he said.

"I’ve had an unbelievable busy schedule and I will be doing it. On top of which you have these phony witch hunts. On top of which — I mean, we’ve just been very busy. But I will be doing that," he added.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My bone spurs are acting up... - jj22 - 11-13-2018, 12:02 PM
RE: My bone spurs are acting up... - Dill - 11-17-2018, 12:43 AM
RE: My bone spurs are acting up... - Dill - 11-20-2018, 03:15 PM
RE: My bone spurs are acting up... - Dill - 11-20-2018, 03:13 PM
RE: My bone spurs are acting up... - GMDino - 11-19-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: My bone spurs are acting up... - Dill - 11-21-2018, 02:31 PM
RE: My bone spurs are acting up... - Dill - 11-21-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: My bone spurs are acting up... - Dill - 12-27-2018, 04:46 AM
RE: My bone spurs are acting up... - Au165 - 12-27-2018, 09:59 AM