Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-25-2015, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I said from the beginning that no mod should be a P/R regular; nothing personal.

Hell Benton is a J/N mod and has drastically reduced his posts in this forum and IMO the forum is worse off for it.

One cannot expect to be taken seriously as an unbiased moderator when that person continues to show their bias.

Given you are one of the more even-keel posters in this forum, but you are not above slanting to one side and it has been shown on more than 1 occasion.

In my opinion it only becomes an issue if I do anything in an unfair manner. I've told the other staff this and this is my rule, I will never take a moderator action on someone with whom I have a history of back-and-forth or with whom I am actively engaged in an argument without discussing it with another staff member first. You'll never get an unbiased mod, to be honest. You will either have a regular posting mod or an absent one.

(05-25-2015, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to the "mind reading" on my part. Here is the definition of Snarky:

In the future if you wish to be considered humorous use humor. Sorta like the "not getting out of life alive" bit.

I consider snark to be humorous, but that's just me. Might be because I'm a bit crotchety.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - Belsnickel - 05-25-2015, 05:51 PM