Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Report: Hue could be the new head coach by next year
(11-29-2018, 02:17 PM)3wt Wrote: I don't really know if I can judge Hue as an OC.   Personally I did not like his style.  He was way too gimmicky.

And I can't help but wonder after many of the things Mayfield has said: that they finally have someone they can believe in calling the plays and the reference Mayfield said that things were said in the locker room.

I realize that Mayfield can be a polarizing person with apparent authority issues.  But his former coaches and players loved him and clearly love playing for him.

He's a complex character who clearly does not shy away from controversial behaviors, but I think he's a credible person, and his take on Hue gives me a bad feeling about the guy.    Mayfield has his issues, but so does Hue.   And the firings from both Oakland and Cleveland lend weight to Mayfield's take.

I think his recent hire was very problematic, and I don't want him as head coach.

At all. 

Read this recent article by Jason Lloyd from the Athletic.  I could not copy the link but here's the title:

"'Good things are going to happen’: Everywhere he’s been, Baker Mayfield’s magnetism, talent have won the day"

By Jason Lloyd

With all due respect, I've had about enough of the Baker Mayfield saga.  To me, he's a tool and, even moreso, the ***** enemy.  Can we stop all the greatness of Mayfield talk?  It is turning my stomach.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Hue could be the new head coach by next year - McC - 11-29-2018, 02:22 PM