Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump refuses to condemn Russian aggression against Ukraine
(11-29-2018, 07:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: That's one of the fairest and most accurate, at least IMO, descriptions I've seen of the President.

I'm not much on the whole left versus right stuff. I'm growing more tired of politics in general by the day. 

The one thing that does bother me is having a President that just isn't a good human being - no moral compass, no empathy, no basic decency. Even worse, he seems to goes out of his way to provoke, stir the pot and cause drama. Those are things that middle school drama queens do, not the leader of the free world. 

I honestly don't understand how anyone is still seriously defending him at this point.
My dad is lifelong conservative who served 22 years in the Army and 28 years in law enforcement. He voted for Trump. Two years later, he's so frustrated and disappointed in not only what he's seen from Trump, but also the majority of conservatives in congress, that he's seriously considering leaving the Republican party. Never thought I'd see the day.

To the bolded/underlined: This is where I've been long before the '16 election. And why I refuse to enter many discussions about politics in general. Oh, I will continue my due diligence come election time, and vote for whomever best fits someone who will actually act in favor of the best interests for all citizens. It's been slim pickin's for a long time on that front though.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump refuses to condemn Russian aggression against Ukraine - wildcats forever - 11-29-2018, 08:00 PM