Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump refuses to condemn Russian aggression against Ukraine
(11-29-2018, 07:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I'm not much on the whole left versus right stuff. I'm growing more tired of politics in general by the day. 

(11-29-2018, 08:00 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: To the bolded/underlined: This is where I've been long before the '16 election. And why I refuse to enter many discussions about politics in general. Oh, I will continue my due diligence come election time, and vote for whomever best fits someone who will actually act in favor of the best interests for all citizens. It's been slim pickin's for a long time on that front though.

A lot of people take this approach these days. I understand why, I get it, but I don't agree with it. I see the whole thing as problematic, same as y'all. But instead of distancing myself further from it I decided to get more involved. I don't like what's going on so I am determined to become a part of the process and work to change it. Even if it is only at the state and local level.

Some people run away from the storm, the fire, the fight. Some people run towards it. I'm choosing to run towards this one.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump refuses to condemn Russian aggression against Ukraine - Belsnickel - 11-30-2018, 10:00 AM