Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another violent jaywalker off the street...
(09-17-2015, 04:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He was not restrained or hit for jaywalking.  He was restrained and hit for resisting an officers orders.  The officer did not club him down in the street for jaywalking.

Without seeing the beginning of what happened it is impossible to see if the officer was reasonable or not.  All I know from watching the video is that the guy refused to comply with the officers orders.

Again agreed.  But they didn't charge him with anything buy jaywalking?  Why would he be being pinned if he did nothing but not do what the officer said immediately?

I see an officer striking a citizen in the face, twice, for "resisting" and then five officers taking him to the ground.  But he was big for his age so I that's OK.

Edit: This is what happens with video. Imagine what has happened without it? Maybe the officers video will be released and we'll see the beginning. Maybe the guy deserved to be hit, twice, in the face and then have four officers take him down. He must have done something pretty bad.

Or just not listened to the police fast enough.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another violent jaywalker off the street... - GMDino - 09-17-2015, 04:56 PM