Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another violent jaywalker off the street...
(09-17-2015, 06:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm about as law abiding as one can be and I'm telling if an officer grabbed my arm and I didn't think I did anything I'd for damn sure pull away.  So I should be restrained and hit twice in the face?

You would be stupid.  

What if you happen to fit the description of a dangerous felon the police are looking for?

What if the officer is trying to stop you from walking into a dangerous situation that you do not know about?

You are not allowed to judge what an officer does because you may not have all the information.  If an officer does violate your rights then you have to fight it in court, not on the streets.

In this case I assume that the officer was going to write a citation, and a person is not allowed to avoid a citation by just walking away from an officer.

And, finally, have you ever known of anyone who did something wrong, but in his head it was not wrong?  Should those people be allowed to decide what an officer can and cannot do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another violent jaywalker off the street... - fredtoast - 09-17-2015, 06:50 PM