Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-25-2015, 06:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: My point was more to the effect of homosexuality was only a mental disorder because it was deviant behavior, there was no other reason. So if that was the only reason and we were to reclassify it as a mental illness than would it not stand to reason other deviant behaviors would then also be reclassified?

And as I said "only if we change the definition" (my bad I mean classification, don't want to use the wrong word).

So you consider being a homosexual and being a member of the Klu Klux Klan to be the same?

I may be in the minority around here, but I do not. I also would not be ignorant enough to suggest if Homosexuality is determined to be an issue in the brain, that we must the include all deviant behavior as a mental illness. I would hope there are those bright enough to figure out that some deviant behavior is due to culture.

I should have listened to myself earlier when I said I was done. This has gotten beyond ridiculous. I wonder what folks around here would think if I said homosexuals are deviants an akin to Klansmen? I don't "You're right bfine" would have been the 1st response.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - bfine32 - 05-25-2015, 07:31 PM