Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Stamps Put Poor Kids on Path to Success
(12-06-2018, 07:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: People in there 50's may not be physically able to take manual labor jobs, or they may not be able to walk long distances for a job.   There is no mass transit outside of cities and there are not a lot of jobs either.

Plus many of the same people who yell "Get a job" will also refuse to hire a homeless person who does not have clean clothes or the ability to bathe every day.

But I guess it is okay to let these people starve so that we don't "weaken" our military.  I mean we only spend more than the next 7 largest countries (China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, India, France, United Kingdom, France) COMBINED.  

Why does everyone keep bringing up the military? Just more partisan bullshit because nobody is able to discuss anything. I’m not talking about saving money. Having people work part time while still supplementing them doesn’t save money. But it can help move them toward being able to support themselves.

As for your fifty year old, it said healthy. If they can’t work they can’t work.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Food Stamps Put Poor Kids on Path to Success - michaelsean - 12-06-2018, 08:00 PM