Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Stamps Put Poor Kids on Path to Success
(12-07-2018, 12:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: And no matter what folks volunteer for SNAP and it is not only for folks that cannot volunteer for the Military. But hell, if you want to make lack of qualification for Military service a requirement before receiving SNAP then we're speaking the same language. 

Why do you insist on arguing things people never said?

I said people do not volunteer to be in positions where they NEED SNAP. Not everyone who needs it signs up for it either. That is why certain people are eligible even if they do not sign up. But everyone who signs up for the military volunteered. If it was because they were in a situation that they did not create but they felt it would help them then those people are in the same boat as most of those on SNAP.

The military, like SNAP has steps that potential members/users need to go through

(12-07-2018, 12:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm fully aware who introduced the Military into the conversation.

Then why ask other than to be snarky?

(12-07-2018, 12:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: We reap what we sow.

Indeed. Which is why you created another series of posts arguing something that someone didn't say.

(12-07-2018, 12:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course I wasn't defensive. 

Mellow

"hated military" Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Food Stamps Put Poor Kids on Path to Success - GMDino - 12-07-2018, 10:02 AM