Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Stamps Put Poor Kids on Path to Success
(12-07-2018, 10:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: Why do you insist on arguing things people never said?

I said people do not volunteer to be in positions where they NEED SNAP.  Not everyone who needs it signs up for it either.  That is why certain people are eligible even if they do not sign up. But everyone who signs up for the military volunteered.  If it was because they were in a situation that they did not create but they felt it would help them then those people are in the same boat as most of those on SNAP.

The military, like SNAP has steps that potential members/users need to go through

Then why ask other than to be snarky?

Indeed.  Which is why you created another series of posts arguing something that someone didn't say.

Mellow

"hated military"   Cool

Did you say the difference is people volunteer to join the Military?

Did you mention anything about if people volunteered to be in a position where Military Service is the only way to provide for themselves and their family?

Now answer these questions:

Did I say folks volunteered to be in a position where SNAP is the only way to provide for themselves and their family?

Answer those simple questions and you just might see who actually has it twisted.

My simple assertion was Military Service comes with guidelines one must follow; why don't we emplace the same measures for those that receive SNAP? And you came back with some nonsense about folks volunteering for the Military, well they volunteer for SNAP as well. Conditions that lead to either choice is moot.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Food Stamps Put Poor Kids on Path to Success - bfine32 - 12-07-2018, 12:50 PM