Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AB InBev looking to take over SAB Miller
(09-18-2015, 08:42 AM)djs7685 Wrote: That's not true at all. There are only a handful of craft breweries that are affiliated with the douches at AB InBev and others corporate giants. No, Blue Moon and Shock Top aren't "craft beer".

Those "small breweries" brew, bottle, and distribute themselves to grocery stores, bottle shops, and other stores all across the nation, and some of them worldwide on their own. They don't need an AB or Miller stamp on them, and they certainly don't need them to brew, bottle, or distribute for them.

ABInBev owns Goose Island and Elysian. SABMiller owns Leinenkugel. Other than that, no other good beer has anything to do with the big two (who is the 3 you're referencing?).

This ^^

I make the orders for the bar I work and deal with distributors.  Personally I can't stand Blue Moon, Shock Top, Leinenkugel and Yeungling. But it sells, so I keep it (except Shock Top).  To each his own though. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AB InBev looking to take over SAB Miller - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 09-18-2015, 12:11 PM