Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another violent jaywalker off the street...
(09-18-2015, 10:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Shouldn't that be SMM?

Correct!

(09-18-2015, 10:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: An incredibly inaccurate depiction of past events, i.e. busines as usual from you.

SMM strikes again!

(09-18-2015, 10:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're right, the board is for discussion.  When one of our members obsesses on a single topic we tend to discuss that.  Just like St. Lucie obsesses over planned parenthood you obsess over law enforcement and take every opportunity to bash them.  You even had to apologize for yet another example of knee jerk blaming of law enforcement, going so far as to deny video evidence that showed a person pointing a gun at law enforcement.  I'll further point out that you were the only poster who didn't see the video evidence for what it was and you were adamant in your stance.  I don't have to claim a single thing in regards to you and this topic, your history speaks, loudly, for itself.

SMM Strike again! LOL!

I love how admitting you made a mistake in this world is brought up as some sort of argument that nothing you say on the subject is ever correct.

More people need to be able to admit they made a mistake in life. IMHO.

(09-18-2015, 10:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yet another inaccurate depiction of past discussion, i.e. business as usual for you.  BTW, you're the only one I have this issue with, just you.  That alone should tell you something.  So feel free to continue, just don't expect me to not call you out for your obsessive bullshit.

Yes, it tells me you have an inability to have a discussion without taking it personally and with no open mind in any way shape of form. And that's fine. I'll admit when I make a mistake, you keep on keeping on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another violent jaywalker off the street... - GMDino - 09-18-2015, 12:34 PM