Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests
(12-10-2018, 07:07 PM)Dill Wrote: Yeah. Just as Trump knew more than the generals, they knew more about NK than the experts, or even laypersons who take the trouble to read up on foreign policy issues. And they were better judges of manly character and competent leadership than liberal snowflakes. So they fell for rhetoric, pomp and circumstance--US NK Summit a historical first!  LOL

Casting them as victims of "elitism" doesn't just change the subject; it also short circuits learning from errors in judgment and empowers whose who misdirect anger for profit.

I don't cast them as victims; as I'm sure they are happy. I simply don't look down my nose as them from behind my keyboard and consider myself their intellectual superior.

I do recall many folks stating the meeting would never happen, because "that's not the way it's done".

I was one in favor of open dialog and I hope there's more of it. Not for our sake, but for the sake of the NK population. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests - bfine32 - 12-10-2018, 08:32 PM