Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests
(12-10-2018, 08:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't cast them as victims; as I'm sure they are happy. I simply don't look down my nose as them from behind my keyboard and consider myself their intellectual superior.

Is it possible to say they were fooled, or bought in to what the POTUS said despite all past histories with NK and that almost everyone with experience and knowledge said it wouldn't happen?

I mean if people want to think that that means they are intellectually inferior that's on them. Maybe they could just admit they bought the snake oil.

(12-10-2018, 08:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I do recall many folks stating the meeting would never happen, because "that's not the way it's done".

"man folks" said it should not...not would not...happen. But again those were people who studied the situation over decades and had a good understanding of the ins and out of the diplomatic procedures. But "many folk" insisted that because it was Trump everything would be great because...Trump.

(12-10-2018, 08:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was one in favor of open dialog and I hope there's more of it. Not for our sake, but for the sake of the NK population. 

Wonderful. Instead NK's leader got a lot of free publicity, the POTUS to promise things and he didn't have to do anything at all.

Yay.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NK announces Closure Of Nuclear Test Site, Suspending Missile Tests - GMDino - 12-11-2018, 12:20 AM