Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I predict Jay Gruden is our HC next year if it's not Marvin
(12-11-2018, 08:41 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good question. I think Zim liked it here. Plus, when he lost his wife, the players and organization really seemed to rally around him. So, I really don’t know because even with that, what coach would want to come here?

That, right there, is likely the biggest challenge at hand when contemplating the replacement of Marvin Lewis.  Unfortunately, Mike Brown's reputation of being a meddling miser isn't confined to the realm of just Bengal fans, the entire league is onto him.  I suspect that in order to get someone in here that we would be proud to have as our HC, it would require Mike Brown making too many concessions that he's just not comfortable with.

Before anyone mentions it.  Yes, I've read the interviews where Mike says that he's not nearly involved in the daily operations of the team, as many of us think.  However, everyone in that front office is most definitely implementing policy based on principles that Mike Brown has established and put in place.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I predict Jay Gruden is our HC next year if it's not Marvin - SunsetBengal - 12-11-2018, 08:51 AM