Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere
Kirkpatrick really doesn't seem to get it at all. Playoffs is his entire goal. What ever happened to a championship?

Quote:“I hate that (bleep). It gets on my nerves. I hate to be a spoiler,” Kirkpatrick said before Wednesday’s practice. “I want to make the playoffs and we didn't make it this year, and that's something I've got to go home with, another year without going to the playoffs. That's what it's about. I don't care about spoiling nobody, nothing, I don't care about it. Mean (s) nothing to me, it don't help me pay my bills. Winning does.”

He's been on this team for 7 years now and he doesn't seem to know that "them up top" don't listen to what the players have to say, or the fans for that matter. Has he been asleep all this time?

Quote:The Bengals drafted Kirkpatrick No. 1 in 2012 and fellow corners Dennard and William Jackson No. 1 in 2014 and 2016, respectively. He’d love to keep them together and that starts with re-signing Dennard after they’ve really battened down the hatches since Mayfield lit them up for four touchdown passes Nov. 25.

“Got to keep it going,” Kirkpatrick said. “Got to sign up Quez. Make sure you tell them up top to bring him back.”

This whole team is infected with Mike Brown-itis and I fear a rather nasty tasting medicine is in order. Might have to be completely empty stands for the message to reach the team that this mess is just not acceptable any longer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - BengalChris - 12-21-2018, 02:21 AM