Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season by Season breakdown of ML vs. Playoff Teams
(12-21-2018, 02:42 PM)Destro Wrote: I have watched every Bengals playoff loss and had my heart ripped out every time.  This team lost these games completely. Has Dalton been bad? Yes. But so has the entire team. The O-line would be bad, the defense as a unit, run game, turnovers, bad penalties, etc. this TEAM folds in the limelight. ( Giving a pass for the Palmer injury ).  We cannot do one thing well without doing two things bad right after.

I think except for the 2013 playoff loss, a lot of it can go on Marvin and quite a few players as well **cough cough Jeremy Hill fumble**.

I say except for the 2013 loss though because the Bengals had a 10-7 lead at halftime. Although it could have been more of a lead, Bengals were very much in it. But then Dalton had 3 consecutive turnovers in the second half as he spearheaded the spiral downward in that game. If there is one playoff loss to put on Dalton more than anyone else, it is that one. (key word there is more)
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season by Season breakdown of ML vs. Playoff Teams - Millhouse - 12-21-2018, 03:10 PM