Other
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you want as the next head coach?
(12-21-2018, 04:54 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Freddie Kitchens- Offensive play caller for the Browns who has helped turn around the browns offense along with Baker Mayfield.

Andy Reid- could get fired in KC if he goes one and done again in the playoffs. (1-4 currently in KC)

Mike Zimmer- again could be fired in Minnesota for playoff record reasoning and QB reasons.

Kris Richard- defensive play caller who has turned around a Dallas defense that was mediocre.

Lincoln Riley- Oklahoma head coach who coaches a high powered offense

Nick Sabin- probably the greatest college coach ever who has an axe to grind in the NFL.

Eric Bienemy- Former Bengal and Andy Reid-disciple.

Josh McDaniels- long time offensive coordinator for the Patriots

Lane Kiffin-  he has a lot of Swag and he is a good offensive mind. Yeah he has baggage but at the very least he would bring a ton energy to the team.

getting some of these guys here will be ruff I think...  

but a good list of outside canidates.

If looking at the current staff to promote from within.   I'd maybe give Simmons a shot before any of the others on the staff. 

I like what hue did here as OC for the most part some of it was a little to much moving and cost us.   But if he was the coach I don't know how well him and lazor will mess on offense. (assuming we retain most of the staff with hue as HC)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you want as the next head coach? - XenoMorph - 12-21-2018, 05:51 PM