Other
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you want as the next head coach?
I don't get the thought process on Bienemy or Kitchens at all. I realize everyone is wanting the next Doug Pederson, but he had 3 years as an NFL coordinator before landing the Eagles gig. Bienemy and Kitchens don't even have one full year as coordinators and we're going to make them the HC and give them major control over the roster, as well.

Lane Kiffin is coaching in Conference USA for a reason. He's underachieved pretty much every place he's been.

Reid is basically the new Marty Schottenheimer, or in other words an incremental step up from Marvin.

I would maybe consider Riley depending on how the Sooner's season plays out. I'm not terribly keen on a college coach that has never won a bowl game after Marvin's big game struggles.

Sabin isn't coming here unless Mikey changes his will and leaves him a majority stake in the team when he dies.

Richard is kind of intriguing.

Zimmer would be a solid hire. This team definitely lacks when it comes to discipline and he already has the respect of the old guard players. My big concern is he would leave the majority of Marv's staff intact.

McDaniels has the pedigree and prior experience, but the failures of the Belicek coaching tree make me a little gun shy.

I would say Mike McCarthy out of everyone known to be looking for a job. I think we need someone with experience and hiring a HC with a ring sends the message that we're serious about winning and just sliding into the playoffs isn't good enough anymore. He would also have the credibility to lean on Mike for changes since he knows what is needed to win it all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you want as the next head coach? - Whatever - 12-22-2018, 01:35 AM