Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again!
(12-24-2018, 11:35 AM)BengalChris Wrote: More proof that Mike Brown knows nothing at all about football or winning. He's just so uncomfortable with having to work with a new head coach that he'll accept a stinky old failing one forever.

I had hopes that Katie would have learned something from her grandfather, but it appears that she's just as inept as Junior Brown. This family is so full of wrong reasons for its failures that they can't recognize the real reasons starring them in the face.

Boycott is in order and warranted.

My stance is that Mike Brown knows what he is doing and doesn't care.  That's way worse, actually.  The idea that Mike Brown hasn't realized that he isn't a legit GM in the past 26 years or so is delusional thinking, as far as I see it.  

This mindset actually reminds me (I live in Steeler country, recall) of the time I was wearing a Bengals hoodie and my buddy's nephew (who was 10 or so at the time) saw it and was like "Why are you a Bengals fan?  They're bad." and I pretty much said that I know they are bad and I'm ok with that...sort of.  Basically, I'm not going to wake up tomorrow and say "Hey wait....the Bengals aren't as good as the Steelers.  I'll be a Steelers fan now!" any more than Mike Brown is going to wake up and say "Hey wait...I'm not a real GM, I'm gonna hire one right now!"

We all know that we are walking a cursed path.  Maybe we get sick of it and change our ways, but we aren't going to "realize" what we are doing is agonizing.  We already know it.  That part of the equation has passed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - Nately120 - 12-24-2018, 11:46 AM