Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again!
(12-24-2018, 12:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd wager Mike Brown thinks he's very competent at making money and providing for his family.  Mike Brown's priorities just aren't on winning, and he's fine with that.  Sort of like how I'm fine with eating a half gallon of ice cream and watching TV when I know I could be drinking a protein shake and working out.

Humans are simple creatures.  We do what is rewarding to us.  Mike Brown has his system down and it yields rewards he wants, not ones we want.  I simply don't see significant evidence that Mike Brown is legitimately trying to win in the NFL.  It's his business to run, fair or not, and it's up to me if I want to align myself with it.  How crazy are we for sticking around?  Oof.

Spot on.  If only he would stop telling his annual lie about wanting to win an Other People's Trophy.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - McC - 12-24-2018, 12:20 PM