Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again!
(12-24-2018, 04:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hell man....even the Reds with their minuscule resources compared to the front runners in MLB made HUGE, splash deals last week and changed up the coaching staff.

Nope....not Son of Paul.  Ol Mervy gets to decide when enough is enough, and will probably just pass the torch to one of his lackeys.  It's worse than Piano Paul FFS.

I saw that. Looks like the Reds are trying to make something of Votto's last few years. Good for them. 

Meanwhile, AJ Green and Atkins' careers are going to waste.

(12-24-2018, 04:38 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I am starting to wonder how am I still a fan of this team as...

I am a fan of first rate teams and organizations such as Ohio State football and Manchester United 'football' in England. 
I was a big fan of the Bulls during the Jordan and Pippen era.
I am part-time fan of the Saints mainly because of Brees, who is one of my favorite players of all time. (I now regret not going to that game he smoked us).
Joe Montana was my favorite player of the 80s not named Munoz.

Yet 'my team' of my favorite sport just happens to be the frikken Bengals with Ebenzer Brown still being apathetic to trying to win it all after all these years. 

We have some similarities. I actually started out as a Chiefs fan (because of Montana), then gradually switched over to the Bengals thanks to Montana retiring and Jeff Blake emerging. I really wish in hindsight that young me would've just stuck it out with the Chiefs. I'd be sitting pretty right now, that's for sure.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - Shake n Blake - 12-24-2018, 04:44 PM