Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again!
(12-24-2018, 04:38 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I am starting to wonder how am I still a fan of this team as...

I am a fan of first rate teams and organizations such as Ohio State football and Manchester United 'football' in England. 
I was a big fan of the Bulls during the Jordan and Pippen era.
I am part-time fan of the Saints mainly because of Brees, who is one of my favorite players of all time. (I now regret not going to that game he smoked us).
Joe Montana was my favorite player of the 80s not named Munoz.

Yet 'my team' of my favorite sport just happens to be the frikken Bengals with Ebenzer Brown still being apathetic to trying to win it all after all these years. 

I hear ya.  When I actually cared to watch NBA basketball, I was a fan of the Lakers "Showtime" era.  
I am a FSU Seminoles football fan.
Louisville Cardinals NCAAB fan.
My MLB teams are in rough spots right now, the Reds and Tigers.....but I've seen World Series won by both of them.
Brad Keselowski in NASCAR.
I always had a soft spot for the lovable losers....the Aints and the Yuccaneers.  Both have Lombardis now. Mellow

I was a fan when Bengals fans hated Montana.....then Son of Paul takes over and ruins our once promising and up and coming franchise.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-27-2018, 11:13 AM