Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most impressive AFCN teams Week 2
(09-20-2015, 09:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It was friggin' San Diego.... and the Bengals ACTUALLY almost let them come back. 

I'm actually being honest here. I understand the argument that barely beating the Chargers at home is better than beating the Titans by 14 at home, but this isn't 2014 anymore. We can only go off of what they've done this season.

Hey, but at least only one person said the Bengals winning by 5 was more impressive than the Steelers winning by 25...

Admittedly, I only saw highlights of the CLE v TEN game, but I did watch the Bengals do some pretty good things (Marvin Lewis impression) against San Diego. The defense played well, got turnovers at opportune times, got critical stops when the needed them, and limited big plays by Rivers.  Andy played another great game, and although Hill was blowing it, Bernard picked up for him.

I know that pointing out that San Diego was the #1 offense last week is similar to pointing out how well Tennessee did in week 1, but I'd wager that in the end, the Chargers finish well ahead of the Titans in the conference.  For now, I'm still going off of 2014...until teams give me a solid reason to update my view of them.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most impressive AFCN teams Week 2 - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-20-2015, 09:19 PM