Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most impressive AFCN teams Week 2
(09-20-2015, 09:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Bro, the thread is "week 2" not "2015 season". Why are you mentioning how the Bengals did against the Raiders last week? You should feel stupid for even trying to argue that the Ravens getting embarrassed is a reason why the Browns were not as impressive as the Bengals. 

I think the obvious issue with us making these posts in this thread is we all watched maybe 1 or 2 of the games. The Chargers may very well finish ahead of the Titans, and I appreciate you being honest in that you're basing this entirely off of last season, but I will point out that the Chargers barely beat a now 0-2 team at home last week while the Titans blew out a now 1-1 team on the road. I could use that as further evidence as to why the Browns beating them by 14  was more impressive than the Bengals beating the Chargers by 5.

If last season dictated this season, the Ravens wouldn't have given up 37 points to Oakland despite Joe Flacco having the 3rd most passing yards in his career. That's my issue with only basing things off last season. 

The Browns were more impressive in beating a rookie making his 2nd career start, than the Bengals were in beating an 11 year vet who's arguably a top 10 QB who just passed Dan Fouts as the Chargers all time leader in TD passes in his 146th NFL start?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most impressive AFCN teams Week 2 - Bryan - 09-20-2015, 09:45 PM