Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron
(12-31-2018, 07:11 PM)Au165 Wrote: Yes they are keeping him.

Smart, even if he made a bad decision yesterday taking that timeout.

(12-31-2018, 07:16 PM)TheBengalsMind Wrote: So the Bengals have requested to interview Zac Taylor quarterback coach of the Rams.

He's 35 years old, I believe Dave Lapham said he believed that he'd be our HC candidate.

He's worked with Bill Lazor, so it'll make the transition more simpler for Dalton and company.

Dalton has a salary cap friendly contract in case in the future he wanted to go in a different direction.

He was offensive coordinator for the Cincinnati Bearcats, so he's very familiar with Cincinnati. He played quarterback for Nebraska.

Plus while Mike Brown's loyalty might be a negative at times, if I'm a young, new coach I like that I'll be afforded the opportunity and time to get my team in place.

He would be a very energetic, talented and young coaching option.

Great stuff man, i would be very happy with this selection and see how it goes. :andy:

It is going to take time whoever it is, but atleast i will get back to saying if we get into the Playoffs anything can happen lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-31-2018, 07:42 PM
Bengals interviewing Vance Joseph - bjf123 - 01-01-2019, 10:45 PM