Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron
(12-31-2018, 07:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The 1st question will be 'What exactly is a passing game coordinator?'

What Zampese was with the Rams before we hired him. Whatever that is. 

(12-31-2018, 07:38 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Not sure I like McDaniels...as his stint in Denver was bad. But, change is change.

That's my initial reaction, but maybe he learned from the Broncos disaster? He is an offensive guy and a big name (which could bring respect and/or free agents), so that's a plus.

(12-31-2018, 07:40 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I can't let go of the Colts situation with McDaniels.  Dude is flighty as hell and that scares me.

That's a big strike against him in my book. Lost a lot of respect for him when he bailed on the Colts after a handshake agreement. 

(12-31-2018, 07:43 PM)Au165 Wrote: Difference is those other guys are unprovens that happen to be on a good team. McDaniels is universally considered a top candidate. Other guys are who I thought we could get, McDaniels I didn’t think we had a shot.

Unprovens or no, they will be highly sought after. That's just how the NFL works. Copycat league and all. 

I'll give you that McDaniels is a bigger name. Not sure if he will be more sought after...particularly after what happened with the Colts.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Shake n Blake - 12-31-2018, 07:54 PM
Bengals interviewing Vance Joseph - bjf123 - 01-01-2019, 10:45 PM