Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron
(12-31-2018, 07:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Unprovens or no, they will be highly sought after. That's just how the NFL works. Copycat league and all. 

I'll give you that McDaniels is a bigger name. Not sure if he will be more sought after...particularly after what happened with the Colts.

McDanielshas been requested by the Packers...Taylor by the Cardinals. I’d say the level of team competing against for there services says a lot. Again I like those guys but those guys interviewing are exactly who in the other thread I said we could land. Again just being on a good team doesn’t make you a good coach that has been proven by a long list of assistants from SB teams. Hell McDaniels washed out in Denver, but I’ll give him the benefit of Tebow being his QB lol.

As to the Colts thing there is apparently a story there that’s supposed to come out. The Patriots apparently did bump his pay to make him paid almost like a HC was also thrown around.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Au165 - 12-31-2018, 08:00 PM
Bengals interviewing Vance Joseph - bjf123 - 01-01-2019, 10:45 PM