Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron
(12-31-2018, 08:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's all fluid and highly debatable. Sure the Packers have the banners, but over the last 10 years, I'm not seeing much gap between the Cards and Pack. You could also say that the Packers have an unenviable situation as far as high expectations and a wounded Aaron Rodgers...who didn't get along with the last HC (also a problem).

I get what you are saying, but you seem to be glossing over what I'm saying, which is that these guys will have options..regardless of how you personally view them as candidates. 

Tebow was McDaniel's guy from everything I've read. He pushed Cutler out and wheeled and dealed for Tebow.

This is one: http://www.espn.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/12461/mcdaniels-legacy-is-tebow

Tebow was McDaniels' guy, but Elway said that the organization supported the pick, and a year later, they even said they would do it again. Of course, it's hard to say how sincere he was about that, especially given the way he flip-flopped on his opinions. Jerry
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - Bengalholic - 12-31-2018, 08:25 PM
Bengals interviewing Vance Joseph - bjf123 - 01-01-2019, 10:45 PM