Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What player was your biggest disappointment this year.
(01-02-2019, 12:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Price only played center one season in college and he was recovering from an injury in college.  I thought he might struggle as a rookie.

Jackson was a big disappointment, but I still think he can be a top CB if we get a better DC.

Yeah.  My disappointment has more to do with the kind of expectations I had for them. A bit of it is more my fault than it is theirs.

With Price, I do understand that he missed a good chunk of time with injury that perhaps hampered his development, so I am not ready to throw in the towel yet.  But I expected him to come in and make an immediate impact and I was disappointed when that was clearly not the case.

I think WJ3 is our most talented CB, so the fact that he finished the season with zero interceptions is very disappointing.  Of course, none of our CBs had interceptions this season, but I guess I'd make WJ3 the face of the group considering I find him to be the best one we have. 

The NFL is all about pass-happy, high-powered offenses now. We are not going to survive if our secondary doesn't start producing more turnovers. 
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What player was your biggest disappointment this year. - Big Boss - 01-02-2019, 01:04 PM