Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What player was your biggest disappointment this year.
Lot of disappointments.

1. Price - I know he has limited experience at center and had to work through injuries, but I was very disappointed in his performance
  2. Burfict - For way too many reasons: suspension, continued injuries, apparently out of shape, very poor play and continued questionable behavior.   I'm still hoping that somehow he gets healthy and returns to his former performance levels.
  3. Ross - And I'm not sure exactly why he has struggled.  I'd like to think it was bad coaching - possibly over coaching.   But I have the nagging sense that he's just not smart enough and competitive enough to excel in the NFL.
  4. Billings - If he gets to the right gap and stays on his feet he can be good.   But he seems unable to do that consistently and does not seem able to shed.   I had dreams about this guy's potential.
  5. Vigil - I think his injuries had a lot to do with this, but he never showed he could really cover the RBs and TEs across the middle and he continues to be unable to stack and shed
  6. Glenn & Prescott - Did not play as advertised.   So the big pre-season trifecta of Price/ Glenn and Prescott that looked so promising just did not pan out...   at all.
  7. Lazor - I thought the offense had been largely hamstrung by Alexander, Lewis and Zampese.    I thought Lazor had the smarts to utilize the talent we had at the skill level.    Granted the O-line stunk, but he did not live up to my expectations.
  8. Pollack - Just the fact that he refused to even give Westerman snaps at right guard undermined my confidence in him.

Longer long list than I anticipated.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What player was your biggest disappointment this year. - 3wt - 01-02-2019, 02:11 PM