Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron
(01-03-2019, 11:28 AM)Au165 Wrote: Well he turned down our interview request so apparently he isn't now. 

Which is fine.  I don't think he's a head coaching guy.  He's a coordinator.  And after what happened in Denver and the way he treated Indy last year I would not go near him.

Bengals clearly want to become a top notch offense again and are fishing in the pool of young or successful offensive minds.

I don't really want them, unless the young guys actually have 1) a truly elevated/ creative offensive mind and 2) the ability to handle a group of men.

Some guys that interest me (in no particular order) are:
  • Adam Gase - Had a pretty good offense in Denver.  And Peyton Manning REALLY likes him, and is a great offensive mind himself
  • Mike McCarthy - had a good run in Green Bay when he had talent - and that dealing with a diva like Rogers
  • Freddie Kitchens - blue collar guy that appears to know how to tailor an offense to his personnel
  • Lincoln Riley - Runs the type of offense that the NFL is slowly embracing
  • Dabo Swinney - Clemson - The guy is beating the best teams in college football and is a firebrand
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - 3wt - 01-03-2019, 01:01 PM
Bengals interviewing Vance Joseph - bjf123 - 01-01-2019, 10:45 PM