Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron
(01-03-2019, 01:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've been kinda giddy through this whole process, but when I really think about it, McDaniels wasn't a good candidate, despite the big name. He was terrible in Denver, made bad personnel decisions (which we definitely don't need) and NE hires have a terrible track record (Crennel, Charlie Weis, Patricia, Mangini, etc) and he was also terrible as an OC in his brief stint with the Rams.

My preferred candidates are Taylor and Bieniemy. 

Agreed I’m from New England McDaniels is way overrated he coached one of the greatest quarterbacks ever and worked under one of the greatest head coaches ever which made his job a lot easier. I’m sure Brady would be just fine without him. Like you said bad personnel decisions, this guy drafted Tim Tebow as his franchise quarterback in the first round. I would never let him interview after what he did to the Colts, you know it’s bad when your agent fires you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - lone bengal - 01-03-2019, 02:08 PM
Bengals interviewing Vance Joseph - bjf123 - 01-01-2019, 10:45 PM