Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron
(12-31-2018, 06:54 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think Zac Taylor and Eric Bieniemy or two names that would excite some of the fan base.  I would also bring Vance Joseph in as DC and Keep Marvin Lewis in the Front office as GM assistant.  

I don't want Hue Jackson near this team.

The only one I want is Eric Bieniemy is the only one I want,with Vance Joseph as DC and Hue Jackson as OC.This would be a winning team,believe this and since most all players these days are African Americans,the players to me would be happy with this type of coaching staff,keep our O-line coach,and fire the rest.To me,this would be an afc north winner.just sayin,Eric Bieniemy is a firery type coach and the players play hard for this guy.I could see him taking the Miami dolphins position as it is warm there all year and they too have a good team.Mike had better sell this guy on our team has the talent to win it all as they do.When all our players come back from IR,we are going to be a force,especially with Eric leading the charge.I do not want any part of stink Josh Daniels he is awlful.He failed big time with the Denver broncos.He is not a leader of men he stinks.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals request interviews with Josh McDaniels, Zac Taylor & Shane Waldron - fortyyearfan - 01-03-2019, 02:15 PM
Bengals interviewing Vance Joseph - bjf123 - 01-01-2019, 10:45 PM